Waste Management At Your Door Special Collection
Beginning January 1, 2017 Warren Township will offer At Your Door Special Collection to residents in unincorporated areas of the Township. At Your Door is a convenient home collection service to help residents safely dispose of home generated special materials.
Do you have used motor oil? Unwanted paint? Used household batteries? Old electronics?
Warren Township offers a collection service for these household special materials to residents. Through this program, you can schedule a collection of these materials right from your home.
Acceptable materials for pick up include:
- Automotive Products (used motor oil, oil filters and batteries)
- Garden Chemicals (pesticides, herbicides, weed killers, etc.)
- Paint Products
- Household Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Chemicals
- Electronics (TV’s, computers, monitors and more)
- Household Batteries
- Fluorescent tubes and Compact Fluorescent Lamps(CFL)
- Thermometers and thermostats
We do not accept biological waste, appliances, ammunition, asbestos, any medicines/pharmaceuticals or radioactive materials. Materials must be in a sealed, labeled container in 5 gal or less. This is a residential program only, no business materials will be collected.
Medical sharps disposal:
- SWALCO: http://www.swalco.org/169/Sharps-Needles-Disposal
- Waste Management: At Your Door Service is provided by Waste Management, the Township’s refuse and recycling contractor. Sharps must be in a sealed, rigid puncture resistant container. For more information and to schedule a pickup, call 800-449-7587 or visit wmatyourdoor.com. Must be an unincorporated resident of Warren Township to participate.
There are three easy ways to schedule a collection:
Easy & Convenient!
ORDINANCE RELATING TO THE COLLECTION AND DISPOSITION OF GARBAGE, REFUSE, AND ASHES WITHIN THE UNINCORPORATED AREA OF WARREN TOWNSHIP:
Ordinance No. 2018-O-12