Waste Management At Your Door Special Collection
8 A.M.-4 P.M.
Beginning January 1, 2017 Warren Township will offer At Your Door Special Collection to residents in unincorporated areas of the Township. At Your Door is a convenient home collection service to help residents safely dispose of home generated special materials.
Do you have used motor oil? Unwanted paint? Used household batteries? Old electronics?
Warren Township offers a collection service for these household special materials to residents. Through this program, you can schedule a collection of these materials right from your home.
Acceptable materials for pick up include:
- Automotive Products (used motor oil, oil filters and batteries)
- Garden Chemicals (pesticides, herbicides, weed killers, etc.)
- Paint Products
- Household Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Chemicals
- Electronics (TV’s, computers, monitors and more)
- Household Batteries
- Fluorescent tubes and Compact Fluorescent Lamps(CFL)
- Thermometers and thermostats
We do not accept biological waste, appliances, ammunition, asbestos, any medicines/pharmaceuticals or radioactive materials. Materials must be in a sealed, labeled container in 5 gal or less. This is a residential program only, no business materials will be collected.
Medical sharps disposal:
- SWALCO: http://www.swalco.org/169/Sharps-Needles-Disposal
- Waste Management: At Your Door Service is provided by Waste Management, the Township’s refuse and recycling contractor. Sharps must be in a sealed, rigid puncture resistant container. For more information and to schedule a pickup, call 800-449-7587 or visit wmatyourdoor.com. Must be an unincorporated resident of Warren Township to participate.
There are three easy ways to schedule a collection:
Easy & Convenient!
ORDINANCE RELATING TO THE COLLECTION AND DISPOSITION OF GARBAGE, REFUSE, AND ASHES WITHIN THE UNINCORPORATED AREA OF WARREN TOWNSHIP:
Ordinance No. 2018-O-12