Garbage and Recycling
8 A.M.-4 P.M.
ORDINANCE RELATING TO THE COLLECTION AND DISPOSITION OF GARBAGE, REFUSE, AND ASHES WITHIN THE UNINCORPORATED AREA OF WARREN TOWNSHIP:
Ordinance No. 2018-O-12
Where to purchase Yard Waste stickers:
ACE-GURNEE YW STKS, 4806 GRAND AVE GURNEE IL 60031 847-336-0101
JEWEL-GURNEE YW STKS, 6509 GRAND AVE GURNEE IL 60031 847-855-1991
JEWEL-GRAYSLAKE YW STKS, 885 E BELVIDERE RD GRAYSLAKE IL 60030 847-543-8976
ACE-GRAYSLAKE YW STK, 945 E BELVIDERE RD GRAYSLAKE IL 60030 847-543-1129
MENARDS-GURNEE STKS, 6401 GRAND AVE GURNEE IL 60031 847-855-8306
WALGREENS-GRAYSLAKE STKS, 460 E WASHINGTON ST GRAYSLAKE IL 60030 847-231-4122
MARIANO’S-GURNEE YW STKS, 6655 GRAND AVE GURNEE IL 60031 414-231-6561
BUTERA-GRAYSLAKE YW STKS, 815 CENTER ST GRAYSLAKE IL 60030 847-548-7300
Beginning January 1, 2017 Warren Township will offer At Your Door Special Collection to residents in unincorporated areas of the Township. At Your Door is a convenient home collection service to help residents safely dispose of home generated special materials.
Do you have used motor oil? Unwanted paint? Used household batteries? Old electronics?
Warren Township offers a collection service for these household special materials to residents. Through this program, you can schedule a collection of these materials right from your home.
Acceptable materials for pick up include:
- Automotive Products (used motor oil, oil filters and batteries)
- Garden Chemicals (pesticides, herbicides, weed killers, etc.)
- Paint Products
- Household Cleaners
- Swimming Pool Chemicals
- Electronics (TV’s, computers, monitors and more)
- Household Batteries
- Fluorescent tubes and Compact Fluorescent Lamps(CFL)
- Thermometers and thermostats
We do not accept biological waste, appliances, ammunition, asbestos, any medicines/pharmaceuticals or radioactive materials. Materials must be in a sealed, labeled container in 5 gal or less. This is a residential program only, no business materials will be collected.
Medical sharps disposal:
- SWALCO: http://www.swalco.org/169/Sharps-Needles-Disposal
- Waste Management: At Your Door Service is provided by Waste Management, the Township’s refuse and recycling contractor. Sharps must be in a sealed, rigid puncture resistant container. For more information and to schedule a pickup, call 800-449-7587 or visit wmatyourdoor.com. Must be an unincorporated resident of Warren Township to participate.
There are three easy ways to schedule a collection:
Easy & Convenient!