- Division of Transportation, Lake County, IL – The online information source for the Lake County Division of Transportation.
- Illinois Department of Transportation – Get the latest information on Illinois road construction, traffic safety, and other highway items.
- Illinois State Toll Highway Authority – The Illinois State Toll Highway Authority is dedicated to providing and promoting a safe and efficient system of toll supported highways while ensuring the highest possible level of service to our customers.
- Solid Waste Agency of Lake County – The Solid Waste Agency of Lake County (SWALCO) is a municipal joint-action agency responsible for developing and administering a solid waste management system for Lake County, Illinois. The Agency is a unit of local government that provides technical assistance to it’s members on solid waste issues.
- Stormwater Management Commission – Stormwater Management Commission’s (SMC) mission is to coordinate the stormwater activities of over 90 jurisdictions in throughout the county. SMC provides technical assistance, local knowledge and problem-solving skills to coordinate flood damage reduction, water quality enhancements and natural resource protection projects and programs.