The food pantry is open year round for Warren Township residents only meeting minimum income requirements.
Documents Required for Registration
- State ID or driver's license
- Proof of residency (rental lease agreement, housing voucher or proof of home-ownership)
- Proof of income for the entire household (including all adults) such as:
- Child Support
- Current Pay Stubs
- Proof of Unemployment
- Social Security (SSA)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Unemployment Insurance
- Veterans Disability
- Worker’s Comp/Disability
Warren Township reserves the right to require additional financial information.
Failure to provide all required documentation will prevent service.
How Does It Work?
Food is provided once a month during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm).
Located in the Supervisor’s Office in the Township Hall Building.
After registration, pick-up is available once a month.
Clients must re-register for the food pantry every year on their first food pantry visit in the new year and provide current versions of all required documents.
Residents receive two (2) grocery bags of non-perishable food, juice and select frozen items, if available (i.e. chicken, hot dogs, pork chops, ground beef).
Donations are welcomed at the Food Pantry Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm. Donations of all non-perishable food items are needed. We are always very appreciative of food items that can be made into an easy meal for our families such as Hamburger Helper, Chef Boyardee, Knorr Rice or Pasta Sides, beef stew, boxed skillet dinners, Spaghetti-o's, pork 'n beans/baked beans... etc.
We are currently in need of:
- Holiday foods such as boxed stuffing, canned gravy or gravy packets, cornbread mix, canned cranberries, canned green beans, cream of mushroom soup, boxed mashed potatoes, canned sweet potatoes...etc.
- Laundry Detergent
Please note: We are unable accept donations of perishable (frozen or refrigerated), expired or opened food items.
For delivery of larger donations, please contact the Supervisor's Office at 847-244-1101, ext. *101.